What Information We Collect
When you use any of our services we may collect information about you to insure proper account management, app functionality, analytics, developer communications, fraud prevention, security, compliance, advertising, marketing, or personalization. Below are the main types of information we collect when you use our services.
- Personal Information: Such as Full Name, Email address, Personal identifiers, Address, Phone number, or similar personal info like date of birth to confirm age.
- Location Data: We collect location whenever needed to ensure proper service delivery; we may send your location in real-time to our servers in different ways. For example, if you make an order on our app or our website, we may collect your real-time location in the background. This is because the delivery driver needs to know your location when the order is about to be delivers to you.
- Device Data: for example, operating system, browser, IP address, device ID, model and manufacturer, IMEI number, MAC address, network information.
How (and for what purpose) we use your data
Below are some examples on how we might use your data
- Account management: for example, enabling users to create accounts, log in to our app/website, or verify their credentials.
- App functionality: for example, helping the delivery driver find your location using navigation instructions.
- Personalization: for example, saving your favorite places to simplify address entry during checkout process.
- Developer communications: for example, sending a push notification to inform users of an important security update.
- Analytics: for example, how users use our app, how our app performs, how many users are using a particular feature, to monitor app health, diagnose and fix bugs or crashes, or make future performance improvements.
- Advertising or marketing: for example, performing more accurate & targeted ads or marketing communications, measuring ad performance. Sending push notifications to increase engagement, or sharing data with advertising partners.
- Fraud prevention, security, and compliance: for example, monitoring suspicious activity to identify possible fraudulent scenarios.
How we share your data
We may share your data with drivers, employers, warehouse workers, vendors, marketing partners, and other third-party service providers. below are some examples of scenarios where we share your data with these partners.
- Drivers: when a an order is allocated to a driver we share your name, phone numbers & location data to ensure proper service delivery.
- Employers: if the employer (or a similar entity) is subscribed with our business-level accounts, we may share some of your data with your employer.
- Marketing partners: if you use our services, we might track and share some of your data & activity in our systems with third parties. This will help us make more accurate and targeted advertising campaigns.
Other important information
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +962 777 86 85 12